Now Open Weekends Only! Cash Only Please!
* We are a cash only establishment. There is an ATM located inside the concession stand
* For great sound quality, tune your radio to 88.9 FM
* For vehicles with automatic headlights: with key in the off position, engage your parking brake, when you turn your key on, now your lights will not remain on
* To keep from running down your battery, turn the key to the "accessory" position only and not the "on" position
* If you do end up with a dead battery, see any staff member, we will gladly send someone to jump start your vehicle at no cost.
* Restrooms are located inside the concession stand and will remain open during both movies.
* Long lines at the restroom form during intermission. If you want to avoid these lines consider using the restroom before or after intermission.
* Just into the 2nd movie we will announce that the concession stand is closing to give you another opportunity to get your last minute snacks.
* Free litter bags are available in the concession stand and trash containers are located around the concession stand. Please don't litter and help us keep the Drive-In clean. Thank you!
* Speed limit is 5 MPH
* Cooking or grilling is not permitted on Drive-In property
* When its a full house please only take up one parking space per vehicle. Chairs and blankets must be placed in front of your vehicle. Please park close to the poles. No sitting on roofs and no saving spots.
* It is OK to have your hatchback open but you need to it it down to roof level. Free string is located in a yellow box on the outside (west side) of the concession stand.
* Shirt and shoes are requires in the concession stand.
* No rain checks, refunds, or re-admissions. If you leave the drive-in, you must pay to get back in.
*Remember we are a family friendly drive-in theater, so please DO NOT engage in any lewd or loud behavior.
* Absolutely NO laser pointers.
* Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times.
* For your own safety, please do not walk barefoot on the ground.
* Attendants and security have final authority. Please cooperate with them!
* Violation of these rules could risk expulsion without a refund.
49'er Drive-In Theatre
Copyright © 2023 49'er Drive-In Theatre - All Rights Reserved.